I have had several significant relationships with trees. Below is a poem I wrote a couple of decades ago about such an experience. It recently appeared in my memoir.
dance in lace
the morning sky
in dark green lace
when the lace
a yard or so
swirled it around
my bare swaying body
to join their dance
1. A relationship(s) you have/have had with a tree (s).
2. A significant relationship you have/have had with any aspect of nature.
3. “In some Native American languages, there is no word for loneliness. The people consider all nature their kin.” Jan Phillips, Divining the Body
Do you relate to any aspect of nature as kin?
4. A healing experience (s) you have had through nature.
5. Make a list of chapters for your autobiography with every chapter relating to an aspect of nature.
6. The aspect of nature that feels most like a metaphor for your experience of YOU.